Bazi and Feng Shui

Research on Bazi, Feng Shui & everything in the kitchen sink.
A collection of translation from classics, Chinese books and analysis.
Bazi Fengshui Facebook page
My Email : kung219@yahoo.com
My other Blog on Religion.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas - 100 Posts

100 Posts.

This is my 100 posts and I would like to show something quite interesting about the audience of this blog.



















I notice quite a lot of Russian and Romanian readers.
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome them.
I believe this is the work of Master Raymond Lo who seems to travel to a lot of such places teaching and spreading this knowledge.
Hopefully one day I will also be able to travel to such places to meet up with enthusiasts of this art.
Maybe to have excursions to search for the Dragon Xue and Water Mouth.
Merry Christmas to you all.



2 comments:

silvia said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, and best wishes for a prosperous, joyfull, peaceful New Year from a Romanian CM enthusiast.
You are right; I am a former student of .GM Raymond Lo. I take the opportunity to thank you a lot for your generosity of sharing translations from the Chinese classics. Please accept my gratitude. In case you put visiting Romania in your 'To do' list for the year(s) to come, I'll be happy to help.
Happy holidays!

Wojciech Jach said...

Firstly, I'm fan of this blog! I'm from Poland. I would like to thank you.
Secondly (please treat it as a "thank you", not an ad), I have just published my bazi calculator I've been working for quite a long time. I made it for my own use at first, but I thought others can benefit - it has really plenty features, it lists interactions, 50 symbolic stars, enables user to set transformations etc. I'm writing it here, because I think other bazi amateurs might find it quite useful and I am very happy to share it (of course it's free).