Bazi and Feng Shui

Research on Bazi, Feng Shui & everything in the kitchen sink.
A collection of translation from classics, Chinese books and analysis.
Bazi Fengshui Facebook page
My Email : kung219@yahoo.com
My other Blog on Religion.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Is Chinese Metaphysics a con job?


?
Is Chinese Metaphysics a con job?
 
















江湖算命
Are the Jian Hu Pai con man?
Do you need to take a photo of yourself carrying a LouPan to qualify as a Con Man?
Or do you believe in http://yifengshui.blogspot.com in his article “By Chance” that it is possible to adjust your fortune with Feng Shui like employing a management consultant?
There are many who used heavy advertisement to generate clients.
There are many who don’t use any advertisement at all.
In my interactions with people from the industry, I don’t feel many actually know much about anything. But they really know how to talk and write.
So should we believe in them just because they write or talk a lot?
How do we know that they know what they are talking about?
Can we judge them by their success or their fame?
Would an author who sells a million copies of his book be a better Feng Shui Master than one who has only a few clients?
I always say it is very difficult to test whether a person is a good Feng Shui Master because it is difficult for us to know the result of what they do. Most of the time we only hear of the good results but not the bad ones.
However for Bazi, it is different. It is very easy for us to tell if a person is good or not. Just by giving a few cases for the person to read.
I have met so many so called Masters who refuse to do that. With all sorts of excuses.
It is my wish to learn this art and I have tried to look for good Sifu to learn from.
We would know our self when we find a good Sifu.
I met a person recently who can read better than anyone I have met. Not by using Bazi or ZiWei or any particular theory. It is just pure sixth sense. The many readings carried out convinced me that it is really good. Much better than what I can find in the market.
What really amazed me is the ability to identify the key point.
When we do Bazi analysis, we would normally go through the original natal chart. Establishing the grade of the chart. Then we would go through the 10 year luck period before proceeding to yearly analysis.
Which is not what the “Sixth Sense” does. It will be purely the key points.
It also makes me feel how little I know.
So does that mean Bazi or Chinese Metaphysic is a con job?
I don’t think so. Bazi can be used accurately in many instances.
For example, someone requested a chart reading from me recently. The owner of the chart passed away soon after. It can be seen form the chart, the fiery nature of the chart and the lack of water. Making it a very difficult environment for the person to survive.
There are many instances where it is possible to see many things from a chart.
There are also many instances where I was not able to see anything from the chart. (My own ignorance)
Why am I writing this article?
When I started to learn about this mysterious art, I was always told, this is not right or that is not right.
Now I realized that it is true. There are many “not right” out there.
I was told by a Taiwan Master that there is no need to learn so many different methods. Just knowing one good one is enough. I would agree with him on this. But he is the worst bullshit artist I met. So it also does not mean they are from Taiwan that they know anything.
Why am I writing this article?
The ones who know do not want to or not allowed to teach.
The ones who do not know likes to teach.
Quote from yifengshui.blogspot
“If one assumed 5 arts as a tool, it is merely a vehicle to reach a destination. As such, Feng Shui method is indeed a tool and its objective is miracles. Would a miracle worker so easily depart his tool for a couple of thousands of dollars?”
Why am I writing this article?
There are so many like me searching for this illusive knowledge.
It is always necessary to wait for the right Sifu to come along.
When a Sifu appears, how do you know that is a real one?
There are some Masters out there who claims there is no such thing.
That they know what they are talking about.
If you have the notes of the different Masters and compare them side by side.
You will be able to tell.
But if you don’t, you would think the notes you have is the real MaCoy.
Why am I writing this article?
The classics have all the knowledge inside. It is a matter of decoding them. It is perhaps more difficult than trying to decode the DaVinci Code.
There are many who say the classics are rubbish.
But the main purpose of the person who wrote the classics is to pass on the knowledge to future students.
Why am I writing this article?
I saw a few Feng Shui courses advertised in the internet.
Module A.
Feng Shui Fundamental. Bagua. BaZhai. Flying Star. Zi Pai. Ghost carry money. Castle gate.
Module B.
Xuan Kong Da Gua. Dragon Gate. San He Water Formula. Ba Sha Water.
Module C.
Luan Tua. 24 Houses. 72 Dragons. 120 Feng Xing. Watermouth method.
Why am I writing this article?
Do you think the classics actually refers to all these?


1 comment:

ziadyen said...

Really useful and informative content. I like this post and love to share it with those who need to read it because they can get too useful information from here.

feng shui class Singapore